... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Wednesday, July 4, 2007

VAMPIRE

In the night, a serene creature I am

Sleeping unconsciously on my side.

Wand’ring in my dream, I was

When a horrid creature sprung from unknown.


Walking carefully in the gloomy,

cold night,

Looking for a victim for his

good appetite,

And when he saw me at

my powerless might,

He attacks me and feasts on

my precious blood, that night,

Leaving me marks of his stingy bite.

1 comment:

aries_arevalo_ax said...

umm... no offense, but that leaves a bad interpretation. iba ata naisip ko e!