... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

For you...

Words can't be compressed
to described how I love you,
but through my little deeds,
I hope it will do.

With you, time, I may not share,
but let this love fill
the scarcity, I know you bear.

And in those times,
you're distressed.
Do not fall,
but rather lean on me,
for I will give you much
caress.

As I end this lovely poem
for you, I offer, my precious one.
I hoped it made you glad,
for loving me is hard and sad.
But, I always pray to God
that this love I have
is true for you, my love.

No comments: