... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Monday, March 3, 2008

writing a thesis...

writing a thesis...right now, I'm plunging myself into deep readings and re-readings of some articles and researches from the web, books, journals and the likes, with regards to our thesis. It's been long since I worked on it, maybe because of so many tasks that I was able to put it aside. Well, right now, it's been a great challenge for me working on it again, because I'm already, again, occupied by so many tasks. But, the good thing was, I was always reminded by a friend who keeps on telling me to just read it again and piece by piece work on it. Well, it somehow help because, at least, I am working on it during my free periods...aside from writing some reflections in my blog. It, again, occupied my thoughts and the idea of finishing it, well, before I cram with it in the end of my fourth year.
p.s. please pray for it's success...hehehe...thanks...

No comments: