... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Monday, March 31, 2008

On the verge of letting go…

I’m really not in good shape these days. I feel lost, exhausted, drained. I’m really having trouble within me… to the point of letting go – letting go of this precious gift that I’ve treasured for the past three years. I badly wanted to leave and face that great world outside these walls, not knowing what awaits me there. I’m really discouraged these times that even the trust and confidence to myself I forgot. I’m really tired of having the same routine, even though that I know to myself that it will not make me happy, I still want to do it, but I want just to free myself from this place, where I could feel exhaustion and lost. I’m badly discouraged. I want to let go, let go and move away – from this place which is my last resort in having my self back to life again. I know that I must be strong, but how can I be if I cannot see any support from others, if I can’t feel Him, if I cannot feel any more of me. I’m really lost, discouraged and tired with these happenings right now.

No comments: