... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Something bothers

Last night, I really find it hard, for no reason, to sleep. I don’t know why. Is it the weather? The day that passed? Or I just rally can’t sleep easily that night? I already said my personal prayers, which I know that when I do it, I am ready and willing to fall a sleep. But still, I was not able to do so. Due to my frustration, I looked for a good position, hoping that it will help, but it did not. Tired of rolling and changing my position over the bed, I shut my eyes forcing myself to sleep, but still, it did not have its effect. Since, I really can’t sleep and having a more frustration due to it, I decided to just lie on my bed and reflect and be silent, but rather than reflecting, I found myself reminiscing. Thoughts flow down in my mind about a friend, my high school teachers and friends; and so was my family. I wanted focused myself on one of these thoughts, but I was not able to do so for I already went to my slumber. Already in my sleep, but still I was disturb by those thoughts in my dream having me to rise up in the middle of the night and have a difficulty in going back to my slumber. There is really something that bothers from within. I really don’t know what was it nor who it was, but it really disturb me and frustrates me, even having me rise up in the middle of the night.

No comments: