... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hay…

The first day of the Holy week has already passed, the Palm or Passion Sunday, and with that I had a very tiring and stressing day. I really got exhausted from the activities and preparations that I did for this very, the first day of Holy week. Hay, after those things, I just thought that I am the sacristan again for the same liturgical season. Hay, I’m really tired for this first day, and still thinking and looking forward of the coming days of preparations, of grand masses and liturgical services (Maundy Thursday, Good Friday and the Easter Vigil). I really got a long week ahead, with lots of things to consider and prepare. Even thought, I already experienced it from the last year, it is still a different thing for this year. Well, even though this task is indeed tiring, I still got to do it, maybe not for me or for the reason that I just have to fulfill them, but for a greater reason of serving that Person whom we all serve and who has chosen me to do this task – Our Lord. For Him, I will do this!

No comments: