... this world. The world that has been a big treasure chest for me. A treasure chest filled with all things inside, either be good or bad, either useful or useless. And in this blog, I will talk about them, tackle them and write about them from my own understanding and perspective... hope you'll like it.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Writer's block

I'm now writing my second short story. I'm already about to finish it, but right now, I'm having this problem that thoughts are not coming out of my mind. I'm already dying to finish it but because I'm having this writer's block that I can't proceed with my story.And what I did, I put it aside of my table then just return to it when I 've got ideas already. And I already put a dead line for myself so that I'm under-pressure about this thing. I'm really eager to finish it.

No comments: